• Physical Examination by Consultant Cardiologist
• Electrocardiogram (ECG)
• Treadmill Stress Test
• Chest X-Ray
• Ultrasound Upper Abdomen
• Fundus Photography
• Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) and Diet Consultation by Clinical Dietitian
- Full Blood Picture
- Blood Group (ABO & Rh)
- Uric Acid
- Fasting Blood Sugar
- Lipid Profile (Cholesterol,Triglycerides,HDL/LDL)
- Liver Function Tests
- Hepatitis B Virus Antigen
- Hepatitis B Virus Antibody
- Hepatitis C Virus Ab (lgG)
- Hepatitis A Virus Antibody (lgG)
- Rheumatoid Factor
- Thyroid Function Test (TSH & Free T4)
- Helicobacter Pylori IGG
- Male/Female Cancer Marker Profile
- Urine Analysis (FEME)
With presentation of report folder
10% Discount will be given should you require investigations below:
• Pap Smear by Medical Officer (for female)
• Pelvis Ultrasound (for female)
• Mammogram (for female)
• 3D Automated Breast Ultrasound (ABUS)
• Bone Densitometry (Lumbar Spine & Hip)
• Urine Microalbumin
• Vitamin D Level
Note: All packages is subject to change without prior notice.
Preparation for Premier Health Screening
WHAT TO BRING (if applicable)
- Identity Card (IC)
- Passport (for non-Malaysian only)
- Our Health Screening is conducted from
Monday to Friday (8:30am - 4:00pm)
Saturday (8:30am - 12:00noon)
(Except Sunday & Public Holidays)
- You are advised to call for an appointment 2 days in advance and to come by 9.00am in order to ensure your PHS process is conducted effectively, smoothly & timely.
- On the day of the appointment, please report to the Executive Health Screening at Level 1 (Block 1). Our Customer Relation Officer will assist you throughout the process.
- This screening will take approximately 4 hours for standard programme and more than 5 hours for those with additional test. The report will be ready on the same day.
Advice For Ladies
- For Urine Test and PAP Smear, it is advisable to book your appointment around day 10-14 of your menstrual cycle. This is about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- During registration please inform us if you are pregnant, or suspected to be pregnant as X-Rays, Bone Scan and Mammogram are not recommended for anyone who is pregnant.
- You are requested to fast from 10pm onwards, the night before the health screening appointment.
- You are also advised to skip all routine medication. Only plain water is allowed.
- The purpose of fasting is to achieve accurate results for your blood tests.
- You are also advised to postpone any routine morning medication until after your blood sample is taken.
- Appointment can be made with our Customer Relation Officers, at 04-238 8159.
- Kindly inform our staff during registration should you have any health problems.
- For those who are taking treadmill stress test, you need to wear suitable exercise outfit.
- Avoid having a heavy meal before undergoing the treadmill stress test.
Price: MYR 1788